Real Estate Signage at Wintergreen
No "for sale" signs will be approved or permitted within the master plan boundaries of Wintergreen, according to the master plan.
WPOA states that Open House signs are permitted as follows:
1. Upon completion of a registration form and payment of a $5.00 fee each week, the necessary signs for Open House will be permitted as outlined here.
2. One Open House sign, complete with company logo, are permitted at each open house.
3. Small (6in x 18in) generic directional signs will be permitted to direct the public to Open House locations. No more than two per intersection are allowed.
4. Both types of signs will be erected and removed the day of the Open House.
5. By definition, an Open House shall be conducted by a licensed real estate agent, or absent a listing or listings agreement, the owner of the property.
6. Violations of the above policy can result in the denial of approvals for offending agencies.
For Open House registrations contact WPOA at 434-325-8526. Make check payable to WPOA.
updated Spring 2016