Download the entire newsletter from the Wintergreen Property Owners Association website HERE
WPOA May Newsletter highlights include:
• WPOA has hired the law firm of Waldo and Lyle to represent the property owners’ interests in the eminent domain condemnation fight against Dominion and Atlantic Coast Pipeline over the WPOA property located at the entrance to the mountain community. There is a meeting on May 29th.
• Three board positions are coming open this Fall. An application and details are included in the newsletter.
• WPOA swimming pools open on Saturday, May 27.
• Guidelines on Tuckahoe Clubhouse.
• New volunteers are coming online at both fire and rescue.
• A new ambulance is on order.
• More on the ALERT WINTERGREEN system.
• Trout pond was stocked again.
• New Dollar General store in Nellysford.
• New 11- by 5.5-inch mailboxes are available on the mountain.